- Charleston Breakfast Rotary Club – Past Vice President
- Co-Author: “Carriers”, South Carolina Jurisprudence, 1991.
- Chairman, Charleston Jewish Community Relations Committee, 1986-1988.
- Member, Governor’s Export Advisory Committee, 1985-1986.
- Chairman, Commissioners of Pilotage for the Port of Charleston, 1987-1988.
- Member, Board of Directors, Chamber of Commerce, Charleston, 1986-1988.
- President, Propeller Club for the Port of Charleston, South Carolina, 1990-1991.
- Chairman, South Carolina International Trade Conference, Charleston, 1991-1992.
- Chairman, Community Advisory Board, South Carolina Educational Television, 2005-2008.
- Executive Committee, University of South Carolina Libraries, 2007-2009.
- Southestern Region Board of Directors, Anti-Defamation League, 2008-2009.
- Commission on Lawyer Conduct, South Carolina Supreme Court, 2008-2009.
- Chairman, Charleston Holocaust Memorial, dedicated June, 1999.
Reviews & Ratings
Working with Popowski Law Firm was an amazing experience. Our organization was in need of legal representation for an urgent time sensitive matter, and they made the process extremely easy by their flexibility with coordinating and thorough...
Working with Popowski Law Firm was an amazing experience. Our organization was in need of legal representation for an urgent time sensitive matter, and they made the process extremely easy by their flexibility with coordinating and thoroughly preparing us for the process. We communicated frequently, if not on a daily basis. This firm built trust with us, and we value their service, commitment., and expertise. Overall, we are extremely pleased with retaining their services, gladly utilize them again in the future, and would definately recommend them highly to others in need of superior representation.